Tarboy Tarboy

THAT is how you tell a story.

10/10

Stealing Clockday Stealing Clockday

its not from "conkers" its from A clockwork orange

Conkers spoofed it from there, as did you, thats the dealyo.

The Limb Shoppe The Limb Shoppe

haah that was just amazing.

That was so sick. Sure, the animation wasnt exactly professional but it was fucking hilarious. "how much are your cocks?"

Sugar, sugar Sugar, sugar

Sweet.

^^^^^^

Loved Loved

This game is a Brilliant personality Test

If I was hiring for a project, i'd design somthing like this for all applicants.

Do you follow, or obey?
Are you easily angered?
A martyr?
Creative?
Out of the box thinking?

XD Awesome. Also Pathetic, that most people wont get what your giving'

Madness Deathwish 2 Madness Deathwish 2

Awesome game:)

Hate the ending:p

Yun - Serotonin Yun - Serotonin

Yeah!

They say the beast is inside us all, I saw it that day
The mist rolled over the hills as though to say,
"A cold frost has come to bite your skin, no peace for a father who denies his kin"
I couldn't have said it better myself, take a puff from the gold paper and try not to ash on myself. Hands shaking as the winter sets in, my center empty and my eyes filled with sin. Sit down on the slope, hands on the grass i feel attuned with the life and in the sunlight I bask, a soul forged by consistent deadly strokes, a painter with no pallet, and singer with no balled, destined to seek the earth... we see how foul it can really get. Perceive cardinal sin and infinite violence, only return to a peaceful silence. It's the life of the warrior, who cuts his own path.

FF6 boss theme-Shredded Metal FF6 boss theme-Shredded Metal

I love you:D

This is more about your morrowind remix then your FF one, But I love this, and if you would be interested, i'll happily make a stepfile or two for stepmania, i'd especially love doing morrowind, as its probably the best Rpg ever made.

Let me know if your interested, Ryley2002@hotmail.com

March 22 - Oblivion. Keep up the good work! and let me know if you are interested.