Sugar, sugar Sugar, sugar

Sweet.

^^^^^^

Loved Loved

This game is a Brilliant personality Test

If I was hiring for a project, i'd design somthing like this for all applicants.

Do you follow, or obey?
Are you easily angered?
A martyr?
Creative?
Out of the box thinking?

XD Awesome. Also Pathetic, that most people wont get what your giving'

Madness Deathwish 2 Madness Deathwish 2

Awesome game:)

Hate the ending:p

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

It was alright.

Not very open ended, not alot of variety to build the character with. The story line was pretty predictable. Best part was probably the graphics.

Space Central Space Central

awesome game in the makingg

It needs some FX in the non mini game part. Also a story would be nice, somthing to keep us playing like you are collecting somthing, which you get from these minigames. i like the idea of the minigames as it keeps you playing to find out what else is out there.:D also, i may have missedit but i found there was no way to exit a mini game excpet winning/losing. awesome game though, props.

Armor Heroes Armor Heroes

haha i have a great idea for you

You should work on the rpg system alot, and make more levels, and you may end up with a very popular online rpg:P have some range characters to, it would be sweeet. I know i'd play it.

MouseGame MouseGame

Amazing how much

You improved this from the uncomplete version:P now make the other games:P

johnfn responds:

I've moved on to other stuff :D

Except shooter. Shooter will be back, to take over the world. >:D

Ball OF Madness Ball OF Madness

Siiiiiick

The best thing about people who really love games that they re-creat, is that they usually do a decent job. This is awesome

Heidi One Heidi One

Yup yup

A top quality portal entry. A little tricky. I didnt beat the first level, but I'm not gonna be a sore loser about it:P i thought it was really well done, top quality flash game. Makes me want to download some 8bit furrrryyy Roar. My only complaint is the difficulty was a bit to high, as the reviewer before me said. Other then that, fun

Sonic 3D Snowboarding Sonic 3D Snowboarding

Hmm

Really sweet game, but needs more variety. Ie. move left and right, and mayby a goal other then "get a high score"