Tarboy Tarboy

THAT is how you tell a story.

10/10

Stealing Clockday Stealing Clockday

its not from "conkers" its from A clockwork orange

Conkers spoofed it from there, as did you, thats the dealyo.

The Limb Shoppe The Limb Shoppe

haah that was just amazing.

That was so sick. Sure, the animation wasnt exactly professional but it was fucking hilarious. "how much are your cocks?"

The White, The Black The White, The Black

Brilliant!

YUp. my favorite movie on this site, ever.

The Food Chain The Food Chain

SWEET SUPER MARIO RPG MUSIC

haha i cant believe you used the moleville music, 10 right there.

Bacteriophage responds:

Thanks! I thought it fit the peace of the situation.

The Suicide Song The Suicide Song

Well done:D

hah thanks for some true entertainment:D keep up the awesome work man. peace out.

Suppressed Emotions 4 Suppressed Emotions 4

is it worth it?

A good flash.. describes the process of how easily people can be conditioned to distrust eachother. But my only complaint isnt so much about the movie. The only problem with this movie is that it is the perfect chance for Emos to complain about how shitty their lives are. OMG! I HAVE SOCIAL ISSUES BECAUSE MY DADDY WONT LET ME TAKE THE FERRARI OUT AND DRIVE. THIS MOVIE EXPLAINS MY LIFE! I am not sure wether or not its worth the risk of reading the comments, because i can almost guarantee i will hear WAY to much of "Thanks for making a flash about my life". And anyone who considers saying that, or already has, can go rape a child. The video itself was well done, a 7.5, but i felt not worthy of an 8, so i voted five on the other thing to balance it out. Keep up the good work, and try to deal with some other important issues, like this. Its just sad that they will be taken and abused by emos. I'm glad you could use your issues to do somthing as creative as this *thumbs up*

A Bunch of NESsed Up Crap A Bunch of NESsed Up Crap

All the components of a goood movie

haha i am the same, always the reviewer, never the artist, you give hope to us little guys!

Gunstar-X responds:

Don't lose your love of Flash Movies, and one day you'll be the one making them.....and writing in this box to a fan of your work.

The Bestest Ever Easter The Bestest Ever Easter

HahahahAHHAHAAH

Funniest flash i have ever seen, Ever. It reminded me of south park for some reason, either way, it was amazing. thank you!

Reprimand: Deluxe Reprimand: Deluxe

Terrible.

Just terrible. what a waste of space:P;)